Flatspot Returns Policy
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your goods for whatever reason, no questions asked, provided we get them back within 28 days of receipt and in perfect sellable condition.
By ‘perfect sellable condition’ we do not expect the garments to be necessarily plastic wrapped and perfectly folded, but we are certainly unable to accept them for return if;
- The tags have been removed.
- They are marked, soiled, stretched, bleached or damaged in anyway.
- They are scented with aftershave, perfume, deodorant or smoke.
- They have been washed.
- The soles have been worn outside.
- The inner sole is covered in sock fluff or hair.
- All decks and hardware must be un-skated and returned in the original packaging.
- Once a deck has been assembled, we cannot accept either the deck or the hardware for return.
- For hygiene reasons we cannot accept returns for underwear and socks unless faulty.
- The shoe box has been used directly as the postal box - is visibly marked and/ or damaged.
For all shoe returns we require the original shoe box, the shoe box is included as part of the goods. This needs to be unmarked and cannot be used directly as the postage box. We cannot accept shoes if the box is missing, damaged or marked as we cannot sell them on to another customer. You wouldn’t want to receive your new shoes in a visibly damaged/ marked shoe box!
All goods/ products are at the responsibility of the customer until they have been delivered to us.
We really hate to do it but we ultimately reserve the right to refuse a return if we deem it to be in an unsuitable condition and the items may be returned to you at your own cost.
How to make a return:
- Fill out a returns form, let us know who you are, your order number, what you are sending back, why and if you require a refund or an exchange.
- You can now create your pre-paid Royal Mail Returns label. Follow this link and choose Flatspot from the list of retailers and then fill out the short form. Your returns label will be emailed to you.
- Pack your box securely, fix the label to the outside of the box and take your parcel to the Post Office, they will take care of the rest. We strongly suggest you obtain a proof of postage.
- This service is free, but we are not responsible for returns in transit so please use a recorded service at your own cost if you are anxious about high value items.
- Returns sent using our prepaid returns label can take 2/3 delivery days before they arrive back with us.
- Returns sent from Jersey and Guernsey can take up to three weeks to arrive with us as they have to go through the UK Border Agency for re-entry into the UK. In light of this we will allow 60 days for your return to arrive with us.
- Please allow us up to 2 working days to process your return. We will contact you by email to confirm completion of your return.
- Our free returns are for boxes within the dimensions 61x46x46cm only.
How to make a return:
- You should have received a returns form on the back of your invoice, if you haven’t you can download and print one off here.
- Fill out the Returns Form, let us know who you are, your order number, what you are sending back and why.
- We do not offer exchanges outside of the UK.
- Unfortunately we do not offer free returns outside of the UK so you’ll need to arrange the return carriage of your goods3. We do not require returns to be sent on a premium service, so please feel free to use an economical returns service with your chosen courier. If you are anxious about the time it will take, please contact us and we will take a note of this.
- If you are returning items from outside of the EU, please write on the outside of the package 'Returned goods, relief applied for.' This will avoid any unnecessary customs charges.
- We are not responsible for returns in transit so please use a recorded service at your own cost if you are anxious about high value items.
- We endeavour to process all returns as quickly as possible, however please allow us 1-2 working days to process your return. We will contact you by email to confirm completion of your return.
Notifications, Exchanges and Refunds.
We will be in touch by email once your return has arrived and is in processing. If you are using our returns label please allow 2-3 working days for the parcel to be returned to us and a further 1-2 days for us to process your return.
If we are able to fulfil your exchange, we will send you an email to confirm that this has been swapped and shipped. We will look to use the same delivery method and delivery address as your original order. Due to the quick turnaround on exchanges we are not always able to make changes. If you would like to have your exchange delivered to a different address please make a note of this on your returns form.
We cannot accept exchanges when the requested item is of higher value than the returned item.
If your exchange is no longer in stock we will email you to ask you how you wish to proceed. If we do not hear back from you within one week from the email date we will issue you with a refund for your return. All refunds are final and cannot be reversed.
If we are processing a refund for your return we will notify you via email as soon as it has been actioned. Please allow 3-5 working days for the funds to be available again in your bank account. If you have paid through PayPal you may find that the refund goes directly into your PayPal balance.